Sunday, October 10, 2010

last words...

every time i talk to people who are far away, i try to remember their last words... i keep thinking, if i died... if they died... what memories would be left behind..?

sometimes i find myself being a little too preoccupied with death...
the ultimate finality... the end... there's no more..

i wonder who would come to my funeral, and what would they say... what lies, what truths....would anyone mourn? would there be mumbled 'good riddances?'

i wonder how i would react... would i be able to function? would life go on, or would i be stuck in the past... reliving painful memories and holding on to ghosts?

would i turn into a recluse, angry that no one understands my pain? because after all, i'm the only one trapped in this nightmare... right? no one else can possibly understand what this is like....(story of my life...)

oh the morbidity that is the dark side of my brain... i'll let it rest for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment