Friday, March 25, 2011

Let's get one thing straight, I am not your friend. Don't joke with me. DON'T TOUCH ME. Don't pretend like you care or that you know me. I don't even want you to look at me. I regret the day you slithered into my life. Like a disease, you spill into my world, contaminating everything. And when they try to make it better, I bleed more.

"Here comes the rain again
Falling on my head like a memory
Falling on my head like a new emotion
I want to walk in the open wind
I want to talk like lovers do
I want to dive into your ocean
Is it raining with you?"

I'm full of blood. It's pouring out of my mouth. Through my fingertips and out of my  eyes. Dyes my hair  crimson. I want to brand you with the truth. Slice your body open to see what I'll find. Paper cuts and a black ocean.
When I finish  this cigarette, the world will end and I won't be able to breathe. I'm drowning in your darkness; lost without my umbrella.  You can't shield me forever.

"I hold no grudge
Deep inside me there's no regrets
But a gal who's been forgotten may forgive
But never once forget..."
The power of forgiveness; and I am weak. Fueled by hate and anger. Pill popping to stay sane. Up with the owls.
Your very presence mocks my existence. But I will survive you; bloodied and torn, I will have my revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment