Tuesday, September 7, 2010

it's a new dawn, it's a new day.

i used to have a blog way back when, almost an entire lifetime ago... It was a time full of adventures, movies, crazy and all that other good stuff...I'm in that rut again, where I'm unhappy w/ the way life is going.  I stayed too long today and vocalized things that never should have been.  I'm going to stop living in the past. I NEED to "be the architect of my own happiness" and it all starts now. Now is the time to get shit done! I know, I sound like a fucking after school special, or an NA prayer circle jerk... but it's true: it's time to take life by the balls.

Tomorrow, life begins again.

random quote: nothing takes the past away, like the future. nothing makes the darkness go, like the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment